WE ARE OPEN!
The studios are operating with strict social distancing and hygiene measures in place.
Safety of our customers and staff is paramount and it is crucial that we all play our part to contain the virus. To help achieve this, we’ve outlined some additional safety measures below.
We are still open for bookings!
As a business we can continue to operate, in a Covid-secure manner in Tier 2.
IMPORTANT UPDATED RULES:
Rooms 1/2/3 & 5 - Max of 4 people in the room.
Room 4 - Max of 6 people in the room.
Please adhere to the following carefully, or you may be asked to leave:
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING ANY COVID SYMPTOMS.
- WE ARE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS PER REHEARSAL ROOM.
ROOM 1, 2, 3, 5 (4 PEOPLE MAX)
ROOM 4 (6 PEOPLE MAX)
- BE SENSIBLE ABOUT YOUR PRACTICE - BE SURE TO KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR BAND MEMBERS (SOCIAL DISTANCING - 2 METRES).
- NO HANGING AROUND INSIDE THE STUDIO BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR START TIME. REMAIN OUTSIDE UNTIL YOUR START TIME AND LEAVE THE PREMISES PROMPTLY POST REHEARSAL.
- NO SMOKING OUTSIDE THE STUDIO - PLEASE USE THE DESIGNATED AREA UNDER THE BRIDGE.
- WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THE STUDIO AS CLEAN AND AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE.
We can't wait to see you again! (From a distance)
Why choose Arch Studios?
5 Fully equipped rehearsal rooms with drums, guitar/bass amps and PA included in the price!
Great location, 2 minute walk from Stamford Brook tube station
Attractive rates and special offers
Friendly & knowledgeable on site staff
Air conditioning in all rooms
Situated in West London's leafy district of Chiswick, Arch Rehearsal Studios is your local space to make noise! It has been serving Londons thriving scene for over 10 years!
Our modest, five room rehearsal studio places an emphasis on friendly staff with a down-to-earth attitude. Whether you're a band, small ensemble or solo musician we have the equipment, space and facilities to help you.
As well as being stocked with a generous amount of backline, all of our studios also come with full AC, heating and WiFi, everything you need to keep you going no matter the time of year.
Our on-site tuck shop will keep your sessions rolling smoothly, with everything from your favourite guitar strings and drum sticks, to essentials, such as batteries and plectrums, to a wide array of snacks and drinks on offer!
Don't have your own instruments, or simply can't be bothered to drag them on the tube? Don't worry! We have a selection of cymbals, keyboards and guitars available to use too!
" A fabulous creative space staffed by lovely people. And the kit works."
- Simon Waller / A Body Of People
"Best Value For money out of all the rehearsal studios I've used, has everything you need and friendly, helpful staff"
- Rollo Doherty / ISLAND
"Fantastic practice space. Helpful staff, clean rooms, would definitely recommend!"
- Matt East / SHADED
"Perfect space for solo jams or full band rehearsals. The equipment is good and well maintained, the staff are friendly and helpful, plus its right next to the tube. Recommended!"
- Dan O'Driscoll / CENTURIES